1. Prepare a VPS with Linux installed(recommend 64 bits CentOS 6.x)
2. You will need multiple domains if you’re going to use multiple IPs. You can also use multiple subdomains with multiple IPs.
3. Create DNS A record and rDNS for each domain/subdomain/IP. Setup MX, SPF and DKIM for the main domain.
Post: Config rDNS, MX，SPF，DKIM DNS record for Mail Server
4. Install and config PMTA (PowerMTA)
5. Install and config phpList, Oempro or Interspire for the frontend management. This includes campaign management, statistics, schedule, user management, subscribe, unsubscribe and bounces management.
6. Maintain the Bulk/Mass mailing system. This includes review logs, process bounces and adjust mailing policy.