1. Prepare a VPS with Linux installed(recommend 64 bits CentOS 6.x)
2. You will need multiple domains if you’re going to use multiple IPs. You can also use multiple subdomains with multiple IPs.
3. Create DNS A record and rDNS for each domain/subdomain/IP. Setup MX, SPF and DKIM for the main domain.
Post: Config rDNS, MX，SPF，DKIM DNS record for Mail Server
4. Install and config PMTA (PowerMTA)
Post: Install and Config PowerMTA (PMTA)
Post: PowerMTA Multiple Virtual PMTA config file sample
5. Install and config phpList, Oempro or Interspire for the frontend management. This includes campaign management, statistics, schedule, user management, subscribe, unsubscribe and bounces management.
Post: Config Interspire to send bulk email from PowerMTA (PMTA)
Post: Config Oempro to send bulk email from PowerMTA (PMTA)
Post: Config PHPList to send bulk email from PowerMTA (PMTA)
6. Maintain the Bulk/Mass mailing system. This includes review logs, process bounces and adjust mailing policy.
3 thoughts on “Install and Config Bulk/Mass Mail Server”
You have a very informative blog! Thank you for that.
But all your tutorials are based on Linux and I’m using Windows Server 2012 R2.
Can you write me a tutorial how to set up this server to work with PowerMTA windows version correctly?
Thanks in advance!
this is the best blog i eve seen about setting up pmta BOOKMARKED!
how to add ipv6 address to power mta config file